Progress report of the Perioperative Mortality Review Committee – March 2014.
This report contains:
- a summary of the Committee’s progress to date
- progress against previous report recommendations and proposed actions
- an overview of what is now known about New Zealand’s perioperative mortality
- progress on the development of integrated perioperative mortality data collection
- investigating and expanding existing data sources
- an update on the Endoscopy Working Group
- a composite case study
- recommendations and priorities to action.