Health Quality & Safety Commission | Victorian Department of Health seeks Manager, Quality and Safety
The Victorian Department of Health is advertising for the position of Manager, Quality and Safety.
This senior management role will lead programmes to support the quality and safety of health care in Victoria.
The Manager will:
- apply policy, performance monitoring and regulation to ensure safe and high quality health care
- lead two teams responsible for initiatives in patient safety, quality of care, clinical governance, consumer participation and patient experience
- work closely with other executives, agencies and advisory bodies to ensure comprehensive monitoring of risks and emerging issues in quality and safety
- collaborate across the Department to identify opportunities for reform, and ensure consistent communication on quality and safety with the health sector
- contribute to a cohesive whole of Department vision and strategic priorities for high quality care.